Frozen-one
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the frozen-one rsps runescape new private sever

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
vote here
Click Below To Vote For 10Mil
Donate here!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:20 am
Latest topics
» new download link
FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:24 pm by frozen

» FAGEX HAS NOW UPGRADED TO JAGEX AGIAN ~ L0L
FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:55 pm by Guest

» Training improvement
FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:51 pm by Guest

» Jungle Strykewyrms drop list
FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:56 pm by Guest

» Buying Karil's And Arhim's!
FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:30 pm by Guest

» cod mw2 challange lobby
FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:50 am by Guest

» The List of Suggestions you Requested Kenny...
FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:33 pm by Sam

» bank pictures!
FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 pm by Sam

» How come when
FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:08 am by Guest

Top posters
Nytro Sno (40)
FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game Vote_lcapFrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game Voting_barFrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game Vote_rcap 
Sam (29)
FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game Vote_lcapFrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game Voting_barFrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game Vote_rcap 
Alec (20)
frozenpker (10)
Omnipotent (6)
Deadmau5 (6)
LiniaWulf (4)
iFraaagz (4)
Admin (2)
frozen (1)
Poll

FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frozenpker
Donator
Donator

FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game Empty
PostSubject: FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game   FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:55 am

Name: Byron

In-Game-Name: Byronthegrim

Time Zone: PST

Experience with being a mod/admin: Admin. Alot for various servers.
Ways to contact you: Email: MSN: Byronthegrim@gmail.com

Questions:

1. What will you do if someone reported a "hacker" to you? See if this Hacker is really a hacker, by questioning him and asking other people if they have seen, known about him hacking. If i saw them hack i would probably ban them from the server.

2. What will you do if someone was stuck in-game and you cant d/c him/her, and owner is not around? Try to get them unstuck, giving them various methods to free him/her if nothing occurs i will tell them to log onto a new account and play until i could get help from the owner.

3. How would you handle it if someone was spamming indecent things about/anything the server? Tell them to stop, warn them with a kick if they keep going. 2nd time i would mute them. If they made a new account and started to spam it would result in a ban.

4. What do you do or say if someone asked you for items or to train them? tell them were to train and probably take them where they need to train and tell them they need to use there own items they started out with, like every other player. then leave and help others, if they feel they no longer need to know about training.

5. Do you think you are capable of becoming a good mod/admin and will not abuse your powers? Yes i do, i have never abused and never have the intention too.

6. In what way, do you think, would you be able to help the server succeed? Vote everyday, encourage other players to vote, donate, and bring more players to the server.

7. Why do you want to become a mod/admin? So i can use great responsibility to help others, and help keep the server clean

8. Will you be active? Estimate how much time you are on a day?
2-5 hours on the weeks. 2-8+ hours on weekends

9. Have you ever donated or bought anything from the shop?
No, but i am soon going too donate.

10. If you were demoted back to a normal player, OR given a strike, do you argue or take it like a man and be happy? And will you agree to have your account checked by a higher mod/admin than you? Yes i will take it like a man, and respect the higher power, saying that i did something wrong in my head not to argue with them and cause any issue's

11. What will you do if you are not chosen to be a mod/admin ......(This matters greatly! Be honest.)
Honestly, i would feel a little down. Sad. but Get back up and try again later in the future.

12. tell me stuff about your your hobies/etc. Hobbies: surfing, parasailing, track and field, parkour, freerunning, runescape servers.
13. Do you have any experience with GFX/Banner Making? Yea, only a little but i could make ok banners.

14. If you can have any 2 super powers, What would they be? (.. Just wanted 15 questions, sorry)
1: Super Speed 2: Teleportation

15. About how many people have you brought over to the server, Names? (Not relative Smile) Razz Razz
No one, but i am planning on brining people soon and advertising about the server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game   FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 pm

nice Razz get back to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game   FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:25 pm

As the Second Co-owner of frozen-one I must say you have a very nice application but i do have some questions for you on the questions you recently answered.

Bellow I have your answered questions I have rated/commented on them and ask you a question on some for alternate situations for you to answer:

1. What will you do if someone reported a "hacker" to you? See if this Hacker is really a hacker, by questioning him and asking other people if they have seen, known about him hacking. If i saw them hack i would probably ban them from the server.

-Good

2. What will you do if someone was stuck in-game and you cant d/c him/her, and owner is not around? Try to get them unstuck, giving them various methods to free him/her if nothing occurs i will tell them to log onto a new account and play until i could get help from the owner.

-Good

3. How would you handle it if someone was spamming indecent things about/anything the server? Tell them to stop, warn them with a kick if they keep going. 2nd time i would mute them. If they made a new account and started to spam it would result in a ban.

-Now what would you do if they tried to crash the server by logging in on a bunch of accounts and you could not use the ::ipban command?

4. What do you do or say if someone asked you for items or to train them? tell them were to train and probably take them where they need to train and tell them they need to use there own items they started out with, like every other player. then leave and help others, if they feel they no longer need to know about training.

-Good

5. Do you think you are capable of becoming a good mod/admin and will not abuse your powers? Yes i do, i have never abused and never have the intention too.

-Good

6. In what way, do you think, would you be able to help the server succeed? Vote everyday, encourage other players to vote, donate, and bring more players to the server.

-Good

7. Why do you want to become a mod/admin? So i can use great responsibility to help others, and help keep the server clean

-Good

-Good

-Thank you if you do.

10. If you were demoted back to a normal player, OR given a strike, do you argue or take it like a man and be happy? And will you agree to have your account checked by a higher mod/admin than you? Yes i will take it like a man, and respect the higher power, saying that i did something wrong in my head not to argue with them and cause any issue's

-Good

11. What will you do if you are not chosen to be a mod/admin ......(This matters greatly! Be honest.)
Honestly, i would feel a little down. Sad. but Get back up and try again later in the future.

-Good charisma

12. tell me stuff about your your hobies/etc. Hobbies: surfing, parasailing, track and field, parkour, freerunning, runescape servers.
13. Do you have any experience with GFX/Banner Making? Yea, only a little but i could make ok banners.

-Free running is ftw, can you run up buildings Surprised?

14. If you can have any 2 super powers, What would they be? (.. Just wanted 15 questions, sorry)

-lol

15. About how many people have you brought over to the server, Names? (Not relative Smile) Razz Razz
No one, but i am planning on brining people soon and advertising about the server.

-Good

To answer the questions please state the number and of the questions and give your answers as best as you can!
Back to top Go down
frozenpker
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game   FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:42 pm

timdude214 wrote:
As the Second Co-owner of frozen-one I must say you have a very nice application but i do have some questions for you on the questions you recently answered.

Bellow I have your answered questions I have rated/commented on them and ask you a question on some for alternate situations for you to answer:

-Good

-Good

-Now what would you do if they tried to crash the server by logging in on a bunch of accounts and you could not use the ::ipban command?

-Good

-Good

-Good

-Good

-Good

-Thank you if you do.

-Good

-Good charisma

-Free running is ftw, can you run up buildings Surprised?

-lol

-Good

To answer the questions please state the number and of the questions and give your answers as best as you can!

Response to 3: I would contact someone who could use this command, and get them to do it. If no one was online i would probably contact cory on msn.

Edit: oh and yes cory knows im donating $50 Razz. He is a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game   FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game Empty

Back to top Go down

FrozenPker Application (Byronthegrim) IN game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen-one :: apply for staff :: apply here-
Jump to: