Frozen-one
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the frozen-one rsps runescape new private sever

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
vote here
Click Below To Vote For 10Mil
Donate here!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:20 am
Latest topics
» new download link
Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:24 pm by frozen

» FAGEX HAS NOW UPGRADED TO JAGEX AGIAN ~ L0L
Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:55 pm by Guest

» Training improvement
Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:51 pm by Guest

» Jungle Strykewyrms drop list
Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:56 pm by Guest

» Buying Karil's And Arhim's!
Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:30 pm by Guest

» cod mw2 challange lobby
Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:50 am by Guest

» The List of Suggestions you Requested Kenny...
Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:33 pm by Sam

» bank pictures!
Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 pm by Sam

» How come when
Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:08 am by Guest

Top posters
Nytro Sno (40)
Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * Vote_lcapNytro Sno's Application * EDITED * Voting_barNytro Sno's Application * EDITED * Vote_rcap 
Sam (29)
Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * Vote_lcapNytro Sno's Application * EDITED * Voting_barNytro Sno's Application * EDITED * Vote_rcap 
Alec (20)
frozenpker (10)
Omnipotent (6)
Deadmau5 (6)
LiniaWulf (4)
iFraaagz (4)
Admin (2)
frozen (1)
Poll

Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED *

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nytro Sno
Rope climber
Rope climber
Nytro Sno

Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * Empty
PostSubject: Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED *   Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Name: Brandon Wood

In-Game-Name: Exile

Time Zone: -8 GMT

Experience with being a mod/admin: Ive Been Admin in a different RSPS ( Slashscape)
Ways to contact you: Email: Nitrogfx@hotmail.com

Questions: How Much Do you Want Me On Here Smile ?

1. What will you do if someone reported a "hacker" to you?

I Would find the owners or an admin ASAP

2. What will you do if someone was stuck in-game and you cant d/c him/her, and owner is not around?
I would tell them to hold tight and ill email owner ASAP

3. How would you handle it if someone was spamming indecent things about/anything the server? i would ask a admin or owner what the consequence should be

4. What do you do or say if someone asked you for items or to train them?
I would tell them i am unable to trade unobtainable items an if it was a major item. and i would help them out if it was the basic items if i had them. and i would direct them where to go train.

5. Do you think you are capable of becoming a good mod/admin and will not abuse your powers? I would Never abuse the powers of being an admin.

6. In what way, do you think, would you be able to help the server succeed?
i think if you let me be an in game admin and a forum mod. if you look at slashscape i was a mod but i retired due to boredom Razz

7. Why do you want to become a mod/admin?

I Want to be one of these so i can help out the community.

8. Will you be active? Estimate how much time you are on a day?

an easy 2-5hours on school days/ on weekends... 10hrs if im needed

9. Have you ever donated or bought anything from the shop?

not yet but im looking forward to doing it Smile

10. If you were demoted back to a normal player, OR given a strike, do you argue or take it like a man and be happy? And will you agree to have your account checked by a higher mod/admin than you?

i would not argue a fact that would only dig a deeper hole for me. and i have no problem if someone went on my account if they had permisson and wouldnt take anything

11. What will you do if you are not chosen to be a mod/admin ......(This matters greatly! Be honest.)

I will Find a Way to Help everyone when no one else is on. I have a friend that can put our server on the site if you would ant this. and ill do anything i can to get the spot as an admin.

12. tell me stuff about your your hobies/etc? Im a BMXer/Mountain Biker.
13. Do you have any experience with GFX/Banner Making? I Can i have sony vegas pro 10 full edition

14. If you can have any 2 super powers, What would they be? (.. Just wanted 15 questions, sorry)Umm Super strength And Be able to fly Razz

15. About how many people have you brought over to the server, Names? (Not relative Smile)... ive mentioned this server to like 4 of my friend idk if theyve joined but ive mntioned it. ad i brought over 700 people to my previous RSPS.

Last edited by Nytro Sno on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetechgame.com

PostSubject: Re: Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED *   Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 pm

question 7 i dislike but out of that i say 6.5/10
Back to top Go down
Nytro Sno
Rope climber
Rope climber
Nytro Sno

PostSubject: Re: Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED *   Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Frozen wrote:
question 7 i dislike but out of that i say 6.5/10
why dont you like 7...

so i didnt get any spot?
Back to top Go down
Nytro Sno
Rope climber
Rope climber
Nytro Sno

PostSubject: Re: Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED *   Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:35 pm

i editted this cory for you... i fixed number seven. idk wy you didnt like it but i hope i get a better mark on it now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED *   Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED * Empty

Back to top Go down

Nytro Sno's Application * EDITED *
Page 1 of 1