Frozen-one
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the frozen-one rsps runescape new private sever

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
vote here
Click Below To Vote For 10Mil
Donate here!
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:20 am
Latest topics
» new download link
>Acer< Trail mod application EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:24 pm by frozen

» FAGEX HAS NOW UPGRADED TO JAGEX AGIAN ~ L0L
>Acer< Trail mod application EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:55 pm by Guest

» Training improvement
>Acer< Trail mod application EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:51 pm by Guest

» Jungle Strykewyrms drop list
>Acer< Trail mod application EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:56 pm by Guest

» Buying Karil's And Arhim's!
>Acer< Trail mod application EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:30 pm by Guest

» cod mw2 challange lobby
>Acer< Trail mod application EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:50 am by Guest

» The List of Suggestions you Requested Kenny...
>Acer< Trail mod application EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:33 pm by Sam

» bank pictures!
>Acer< Trail mod application EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 pm by Sam

» How come when
>Acer< Trail mod application EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:08 am by Guest

Top posters
Nytro Sno (40)
>Acer< Trail mod application Vote_lcap>Acer< Trail mod application Voting_bar>Acer< Trail mod application Vote_rcap 
Sam (29)
>Acer< Trail mod application Vote_lcap>Acer< Trail mod application Voting_bar>Acer< Trail mod application Vote_rcap 
Alec (20)
frozenpker (10)
Omnipotent (6)
Deadmau5 (6)
LiniaWulf (4)
iFraaagz (4)
Admin (2)
frozen (1)
Poll

>Acer< Trail mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acer

>Acer< Trail mod application Empty
PostSubject: >Acer< Trail mod application   >Acer< Trail mod application EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Name: Dennis

In-Game-Name: Acer

Time Zone: Canadian

Experience with being a mod/admin: Yes, i've been mod many times before, And i have been admin before with this owner.

Ways to contact you: Email: Dennis.1234@live.com

Questions: None.

1. What will you do if someone reported a "hacker" to you?: If someone reported "Hacker" to me i'd take this case to a upper class admin if he was online. And if he isn't online i'd ask the reporter for proof e.x. picture's and if he has proof i'd ban him, and let him appeal his ban?

2. What will you do if someone was stuck in-game and you cant d/c him/her, and owner is not around?: I'd try to contact an adminstrator for assistance, Or i would try to get him/her unstuck.

3. How would you handle it if someone was spamming indecent things about/anything the server?: I would take picture's of the spam, and give that player a warning.

4. What do you do or say if someone asked you for items or to train them?: I would say no, because a moderator doesn't 'spawn' his items, he earns his items like a normal player.

5. Do you think you are capable of becoming a good mod/admin and will not abuse your powers?: Yes i do think i'm capable to become a great moderator, and i will not abuse my power's what so ever.

6. In what way, do you think, would you be able to help the server succeed?: I would help the owner's gain players, and keep the server safe/Clean from dupers/Criminals.

7. Why do you want to become a mod/admin: I would like to become moderator, because this job suit's me very well, and i've been moderator on this server before.

8. Will you be active? Estimate how much time you are on a day?: I play exactly 6-7 hours on weekdays, and 10-15 on weekends.

9. Have you ever donated or bought anything from the shop?: no i haven't

10. If you were demoted back to a normal player, OR given a strike, do you argue or take it like a man and be happy? And will you agree to have your account checked by a higher mod/admin than you?: I would take this case to trial with a owner, and i would agree to get checked.

11. What will you do if you are not chosen to be a mod/admin ......(This matters greatly! Be honest.): I wouldn't troll, I'd just go on playing the game as a player and wait till my chance come's again?

12. tell me stuff about your your hobies/etc: Baseball, basketball, soccer, pc, and spend time with friends.

13. Do you have any experience with GFX/Banner Making?: Yes i have some experience with gfx/banner making

14. If you can have any 2 super powers, What would they be? (.. Just wanted 15 questions, sorry): X-ray vision, strength.

15. About how many people have you brought over to the server, Names? (Not relative Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: >Acer< Trail mod application   >Acer< Trail mod application EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 pm

nice i will get back to you XD
Back to top Go down
frozenpker
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Nice bro   >Acer< Trail mod application EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Nice application!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >Acer< Trail mod application   >Acer< Trail mod application Empty

Back to top Go down

>Acer< Trail mod application
Page 1 of 1