Frozen-one
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the frozen-one rsps runescape new private sever

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
vote here
Click Below To Vote For 10Mil
Donate here!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:20 am
Latest topics
» new download link
iFraaagz Staff application EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:24 pm by frozen

» FAGEX HAS NOW UPGRADED TO JAGEX AGIAN ~ L0L
iFraaagz Staff application EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:55 pm by Guest

» Training improvement
iFraaagz Staff application EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:51 pm by Guest

» Jungle Strykewyrms drop list
iFraaagz Staff application EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:56 pm by Guest

» Buying Karil's And Arhim's!
iFraaagz Staff application EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:30 pm by Guest

» cod mw2 challange lobby
iFraaagz Staff application EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:50 am by Guest

» The List of Suggestions you Requested Kenny...
iFraaagz Staff application EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:33 pm by Sam

» bank pictures!
iFraaagz Staff application EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 pm by Sam

» How come when
iFraaagz Staff application EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:08 am by Guest

Top posters
Nytro Sno (40)
iFraaagz Staff application Vote_lcapiFraaagz Staff application Voting_bariFraaagz Staff application Vote_rcap 
Sam (29)
iFraaagz Staff application Vote_lcapiFraaagz Staff application Voting_bariFraaagz Staff application Vote_rcap 
Alec (20)
frozenpker (10)
Omnipotent (6)
Deadmau5 (6)
LiniaWulf (4)
iFraaagz (4)
Admin (2)
frozen (1)
Poll

iFraaagz Staff application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iFraaagz

iFraaagz

iFraaagz Staff application Empty
PostSubject: iFraaagz Staff application   iFraaagz Staff application EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:44 am

Name: Dillon Bell

In-Game-Name: Nucnuc012

Time Zone: EST North Carolina

Experience with being a mod/admin: No
Ways to contact you: Email: dilweed27@yahoo.com

Questions:

1. What will you do if someone reported a "hacker" to you?
I would try to "hack" it back for them or tell them to go change all their secruity things.

2. What will you do if someone was stuck in-game and you cant d/c him/her, and owner is not around? I would tell them to log off and then log back on.

3. How would you handle it if someone was spamming indecent things about/anything the server?

4. What do you do or say if someone asked you for items or to train them?
I would try to help them as best to my ability's.

5. Do you think you are capable of becoming a good mod/admin and will not abuse your powers? I think I would be a great mod.

6. In what way, do you think, would you be able to help the server succeed? By getting word out and not abusing powers.

7. Why do you want to become a mod/admin So I can make sure no mischief goes on that someone else might miss.

8. Will you be active? Estimate how much time you are on a day? Im on 3-4 hours weekdays. Weekends 4-9 hours.

9. Have you ever donated or bought anything from the shop? Nope

10. If you were demoted back to a normal player, OR given a strike, do you argue or take it like a man and be happy? And will you agree to have your account checked by a higher mod/admin than you? I wouldnt be happy but i wouldnt sulk about it. Yes i would let a higher mod/admin check my account.

11. What will you do if you are not chosen to be a mod/admin ......(This matters greatly! Be honest.) Just go about playing the server like a normal mem

12. tell me stuff about your your hobies/etc Gaming, modding, Soccer
13. Do you have any experience with GFX/Banner Making? I have Photoshop CS5

14. If you can have any 2 super powers, What would they be? (.. Just wanted 15 questions, sorry) Invisibility and Fly

15. About how many people have you brought over to the server, Names? (Not relative Smile)None, just joined
Back to top Go down

iFraaagz Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: iFraaagz Staff application   iFraaagz Staff application EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:16 pm

kind of sloppy 4/10
Back to top Go down

iFraaagz Staff application
Page 1 of 1